Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anne's Art

Annie has been making many beautiful projects at Oma's house each day. When we get home and bring everything in from the car she says "Oh, my picture!" and wants to show it off. We had a nice display going on the fridge, but that is prime real estate and we needed to clean up. So I took a few pictures of the girl with her creations.

Here's a painting:
Some pretty apple prints when they were learning the letter "A" (or "A Nannie" as it is known in our house, along with "S Sambo!"

My personal favorite: the paper-plate pumpkin pie. It was sprinkled with sand that had cinnamon and cloves mixed in. Smelled just like pie! I might hang it from my rearview mirror.

Anne showing off her paper-plate turkey.

1 comment:

TB said...

Do you want an art work idea? :) If not, don't read.... :)

I got a GREAT "skinny" silver bar at ikea (kitchen section) that I hung in both of my boys rooms! Then I hung little clips (from ikea home organization section) to hang art work from. I change up the art work periodically. When I take it off, I keep the "special" ones and put them in a "graphic designer" folder that I bought from Hobby Lobby. I keep that folder behind my dresser and out of reach from little hands. My boys LOVE that they get to display their art work and that Momma keeps it! :)