Wednesday, December 9, 2009

(Sound of me smacking my forehead against the wall)

Note to those of you who only have one child:

Isn't it fun to take pictures of your little one? They are so cute and happy. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but once that child turns 2 and/or you have another baby, the cute pictures are gone. It is freakin' impossible to get a decent picture of these two together!



Seriously LOOK at my son in this picture. What the heck!?!?!


Happy note: I think I did (maybe) get a picture good enough to go on the Christmas card. But I'm not going to show it to you here! Wait and see it in your mailbox!

3 comments:

Randy said...

Our savior? Digital cameras. No I know why there is only a few pictures of me in my parent's photo albums between the ages of 2-5.

Corrie said...

Yeah, in our family history William goes from newborn to 6 months old in the span of 2 photos!

Ginger Murray said...

These pics made me LOL.
I tried to take photos of the Person kids once. That proved to be a disaster and/or just really difficult. It's so hard to get photos of kids together! (not just their fam, or yours!)