Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Four months!

So Sammy is 4 months old today. He's not sleeping through the night, not rolling over, and not doing anything particularly remarkable. I'm not trying to be cruel, it's just the truth! He still spits up a lot, smiles, and laughs if you tickle his neck or armpits. He loves his reflection in the mirror! He is starting to kick a lot to show he is happy, and he likes to lie under the baby gym and bat at the toys. Pretty standard 4-month stuff. He's also still chomping down the cereal when I give it to him. I know I shouldn't be wishing his babyhood away, but I keep feeling that if we can just get to the 6-month mark, things will get easier. Seems like once baby can sit up and eat more foods they get a little happier (and a little more interesting).

Sammy IS going to his first Wild game tomorrow night! I also have cute pictures and video of him on the camera at home. I'll try to add them tonight--I've got a great one of his big grin. :)

Update: Here we go!

A mouth full of cereal. Mmm...mmm...good


Blue eyes (and the Bethel shirt)Getting the giggles from Dad

No comments: