Friday, December 11, 2009

Flashback: December 2008

All the networks are airing "decade" types of shows/specials right now. You know, "Top 10 Stories of the Decade" kinds of things. Since my synopsis of the past decade would get quite long, I thought we could at least look back at last December and see how things have changed.

(Seriously, in the year 2000 I was 16, a sophomore in high school, and Sam and I wouldn't meet until February of that year. Age 16 to 26 can be an eventful decade!)

Last Christmas with the siblings. Annie was 14 months old and I thought she'd never grow any hair (careful what you wish for!)
Anne's epic failure at trying to eat with a spoon. Now she can eat a whole cup of yogurt by herself with a spoon, and even eat a waffle with a fork!

With Opa and her new hockey jersey. So cute :)

Honestly, who is that?!? I barely remember Anne at this stage. I do know that she was just figuring out how to walk after her lack of crawling. (I also know that I love those terry-cloth pajamas. They're my fave. So snuggly.)

Here we are on Christmas Eve. Sam and I have known of Sammy's existence for about 36 hours in this photo, though we didn't share it with anyone for at least another week...Christmas is exciting enough all by itself.

No comments: