Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

Here are the kiddos after finding their gifts from Santa. A few notes about Santa Claus: he does not wrap gifts and he does not bring much. Anne and Sam each got a rocking chair, one outfit, and one toy. Anne received a Mr. Potato Head and likes it a lot (Tato Head! she calls it)

Sam's thinking "Get me out of here."
Another surprise under the tree was this beautiful Christmas dress. Sam's grandma (aka "Bubbe") sent it from Florida. We decided to save her gifts for Christmas morning, and Anne had a new outfit to wear to visit family. So pretty!
Here's the back as she ran away from me.
And it was Sammy's first Christmas and I didn't even take his picture once he was dressed and everything. Sad 2nd child. He was extremely well-behaved at our family celebration and was very thrilled when my grandma let him suck fudge off her finger. Seriously, he was going at it! A whole new world of chocolate has been opened up for him.

1 comment:

Staples said...

I like your notes about Santa...that sounds like the right kind of santa to me!