Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vacation Fun

Some pictures from our time at home with the kids:

Sammy's eyes are still SO blue. I'm hoping they stay that way, but in case they don't, I'm trying to preserve them on film. Double-recessive genes in action!
I finally had 2 minutes to read Sam some books. He loved it, though Annie talked the ENTIRE time I was trying to read. Be quiet for 5 seconds!!! So Sam ended up with his book propped up, and he was enjoying the picture of a duck very much. I thought he might roll over since he was twisted so far, but no luck.

Annie helping me make brownies. Delicious and adorable.

Lickin' the spoon. Spare me the lecture about salmonella. What is childhood without the occasional spoon lick?

Lookin' hot in my baby-barf shirt and 2-minute "hairstyle" Oh well, my kids think I look just fine.

3 comments:

Nanny #2 said...

That picture of you two is so cute and you look nice. And what is childhood without batter?

Oma Penny said...

I hope Sammy's eyes stay blue too. He is so sweet! And Mmmm . . . brownies.

Ginger Murray said...

Blue eyes! That's crazy!